Nov 3, 2022
In this podcast we were honoured to be joined by Nebel Crowhurst,
6th most influential HR professional 2022 in
the UK as voted for by HR magazine.
Nebel shares with us her passion around the subject of
Diversity and Inclusion and creating a feeling of
belonging in employees.
Tune in as we unpack....
- What Nebel has done to enable her to be recognised
as the 6th most influential HR Practitioner
- Why having a voice, being able to show up, be your true
authentic self creates such a sense of belonging in employees
- What organisations need to do which enable people
to feel safe to be authentic
- The power of sharing stories of lived experiences
- How organisations need to be vulnerable when it comes to
- How to use employee engagement feedback and data to create a
stronger, happier and diverse workforce
- How to use reverse mentoring to educate leaders about diversity
- The importance of EQ in leaders in
embodying Diversity & Inclusion
- How to create lived values and not the ones that simply get
stuck on the wall!
- Where to start when it comes to creating an effective D&I
To find out more about how we can support your organisation drop
us a line at email@example.com
You can also book your free consultation to explore further how we
can help you with your wellbeing strategy and training;
https://www.linkedin.com/in/saramaude/ Contact us at