Jul 7, 2022
I was absolutely delighted to be joined in this episode by Dr Amy Johnson.
Dr. Amy is a Social Psychologist, Founder of The Little School of Big Change teacher, and author of Being Human, The Little Book of Big Change: Just a Thought and has been featured on Oprah.
Dr. Amy teaches people how to break habits and addictions such as binge eating, drinking, smoking and even compulsive thinking without having to do battle with your will power.
Join us today as we discuss;
- What creates a habit or addiction
- Why we don't need to find the root problem to break free from habit and addiction
- How the brain creates patterns of addiction
- How we can break free of compulsive negative thinking
- The stories we tell ourselves to keep feeding patterns of behaviour
- How you can find peace of mind and freedom from habits and addictions
Links https://themindsolution.com/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/saramaude/ Contact us at email@example.com