Nov 27, 2021
It's that time of year where snow globes are every where! (you can even find them in Eygpt!)
Wonderful snow and glitter filled globes with some delightful object contained within.
So how can a snow globe transform your life?
Join us where Tony Piper, Transformational Coach, shares with us how a snow globe represents the...
Nov 17, 2021
In this new remote working world managers are asking the questions...
- how do I spot signs people are not OK if their camera is off?
- how do I have conversations about mental health on line?
- How do I have conversations with my team about how they are doing if I'm not in the same room with them?
- how do I get my...
Nov 16, 2021
"you are great at being tactical, but you're not very strategic!"
Ian Pilbeam, CEO of The HR Dept. shares with us his journey from being a tactical HR professional to a true strategic HR leader. Join us where we chat all things;
- Wellbeing in the workplace and how we need to support employees in this post Covid...
Oct 15, 2021
We were absolutely DELIGHTED to be joined by the amazing Dr. David Hamilton!
Scottish scientist turned Hay House author, David talks to us about his new book - Why Woo Woo works!
In this insightful interview you will learn about;
- Why nature has such a profound impact on our physical
- The power of visualisation...
Oct 4, 2021
How much does the title of this podcast 'the overwhelmed manager' resonate with you?
Join us where we speak to Martyn Dawes, author of the book The Overwhelmed Manager who shares with us;
- his personal experience of managers in the health and social care sector
- how the book is radically transforming how managers...